Форум общения и хорошего настроения

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум общения и хорошего настроения » Устаревшие темы » Flood for english speaking users...

Flood for english speaking users...

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 100

зорро:) написал(а):

А может через год?

ахах,ну может и через год!) А может и вообще никто и не напишет!  :( Такк что дуй учить Инглиш! ахах,чтобы ты был первым!) 

Я его в школе учу а если я его понимаю так себе я не виноват.

Hello people! Why have you speek in russian? 8-)

I speek in russian

Dr_Acula написал(а):

Hello people! Why have you speek in russian?

You mean why DO we speak in russian? Ok, let's speak only English there. It will be more interesting)

Sorry for my bad english)

Jysenka написал(а):

It will be more interesting)

It's true!) and I can improved my english=)

Dr_Acula написал(а):

Sorry for my bad english)

That's OK!) But there we can make it better)

Dr_Acula написал(а):

and I can improved my english=)

Yeah. But not improved, improve) You can improve your English there. We use -ed -when we speak about our past,and you are speaking about future-so improve) Is it OK,that I teach you how to speak well?

Oh I looked my mistake( If I understand you, you will teach me, of course! Thank you for help me) Can you tell me, where have you learned english so well?

Отредактировано Dr_Acula (2009-11-14 22:47)

Dr_Acula написал(а):

Oh I looked my mistake( If I understand you, you will teach me, of course! Thank you for help me) Can you tell me, where have you learned english so well?

It's better to say "thank you for your help") To tell the truth, I don't think that I know it well,may be for you it's good,but I want to know it so much better.  I studied English  at school,and I never had any English courses and so on.)

Do you have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time?

Отредактировано Jysenka (2009-11-14 23:29)

Yes, I think that you know english well and it's cool!) And you never had any English courses,I respect you for it! =)

Jysenka написал(а):

Do you have any hobbies?

I don't have any hobbies, because I tired after lyceum, and I spend many time on doing my homewok. But I want to find intersting hobbie for me.

Jysenka написал(а):

How do you spend your free time?

Many time I do my homework( but if I have free time, I read any books, sit in the internet, listen music, play computer games. At the weekend I walk with my friends and relax from study)

And answer me on you questions too, please)

Jysenka написал(а):

Augustus, Hello) Well, I have been studying English since 2000, at school) But I haven't speak normally to English speakers for 2 years,so my English now is not very well, and I'm not good at grammar, so if you'll find some mistakes in my speech,please,tell me) What about you?

I studed english in school too, but I began learning it in july 1997. So I had 12 years of english. And now I'm studing in the Academy of Foreign Trade on jurisdiction faculty. My speciality is Foreign law, so I continue my english lessons, but now it's seems to be a regress of my language knowledge.  :(  When I read or hear something, I understand it very simply... But when I try to speek, my english seems to me very awful...  :'(

Отредактировано Augustus (2009-11-15 16:33)

Jysenka
Видишь написали а ты говорила что не напишут. :)

All hello
xD

LISenok
Hello =))

Dr_Acula написал(а):

English courses,I respect you for it!

Thanks)

Dr_Acula написал(а):

And answer me on you questions too, please)

What??? You mean you want me to answer your questions? No problem) But I don't see any new questions!)

Augustus написал(а):

When I read or hear something, I understand it very simply... But when I try to speek, my english seems to me very awful...

=( Your grammar as i see, is very good, and I think with speech is also all ok. And your English seems to you awful, not to another people,so it's ok,don't think about it,about how do you know it etc.,and everything will be good.)

Jysenka написал(а):

What??? You mean you want me to answer your questions? No problem) But I don't see any new questions!)

No I mean that you should answer on questions, which you write me=)

Jysenka написал(а):

Do you have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time?

Dr_Acula
Через переводчик писал? :question:

зорро:)
неа :playful: все собственными силами=)

+1

Dr_Acula
Долго парился? :question:

зорро:)
неа, а че там же все по школьной программе) :glasses:  так что долго думать не приходится=)

Вы здесь » Форум общения и хорошего настроения » Устаревшие темы » Flood for english speaking users...